15 Mar Mamas for Mamas Swap
The Swap is a monthly event where left-over donations from the Mamas Karma Market are available to families for free. Anyone may attend a swap and take home as many items as they like. They may also bring their own donations although this is not necessary.
- Packing vans prior to swap
- Driving vans to event (clean abstract required)
- Set up (put up tables and signs, unload vans, organize donations on designated tables
- Number count of attendees, supervising area
- Clean Up – taking down tables, boxing/bagging up leftover donations
Shifts: Swaps are held on one Saturday of each month. Shifts are 11:00am – 2:00pm and 2:00pm – 5:00pm
To apply for this job please visit www.mamasformamas.org.