Holiday Applications are now Closed
The application period for the Mamas for Mamas Holiday Program has officially come to a close. While the application period has ended, we want to assure you that we are committed to providing support and assistance to those in need. In lieu of the program, we have compiled a comprehensive list of community resources that may be of help to you. If you find yourself in need of additional support, please do not hesitate to reach out to the branch nearest to you via email.
The program runs annually and is a significant part of Mamas for Mamas’ initiatives. The application process is open from October 10th to November 17th, encouraging families to apply for holiday support.
Client Support Eligibility and Application:
Mamas for Mamas offers various services such as counseling, social work support, a deaf and hard of hearing program, and the Karma Market to which requires clients to be registered. Families need to be registered in the Mamas for Mamas database and have accessed their services within the last 10 months. The Holiday Program encourages registered clients to apply.
The application process requires providing detailed information to ensure the best fulfillment of each family’s Holiday Wish List. A confirmation number is issued upon the approval of your application, which is essential for you to bring to your Holiday Program Appointment.
Local Community Involvement:
Families are encouraged to utilize other holiday programs in the community. Registered families that are unable to secure holiday support elsewhere are encourage to apply to the Mamas for Mamas Holiday Hamper Program. All organizations cross-references their Hamper List with other agencies to avoid duplication of efforts.
1. Abbotsford Food Bank & Archway
2. Salvation Army
1. Salvation Army
2. Mission Community Services
1. Christmas Bureau
2. Helping Families in Need Society
Coquitlam and Tri Cities:
1. Share Family Resources
2. City Reach Care Society – Boxes of Love
1. Delta assist
1. Langley Christmas Bureau
1. Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows Christmas Hampers
1. Richmond Cares Richmond Gives
2. Salvation Army
1. Family Services North Shore
1. Family Services – Caring Neighbour Program
2. Lower Mainland Purpose Society ( I think Burnaby can access this one too)
2. Family Services – Caring Neighbour Program
3. Cloverdale Community Kitchen Hamper Program
1. City Reach Care Society – Boxes of Love
2. Christmas Bureau
3. Family Services – Caring Neighbour Program